Monday, January 31, 2011

Assignment #1: Movie Idea and Basic Description

Due today is a short paragraph describing the movie we want to make. After some consideration and discussion with a few friends, I decided to go with "Puzzle to My Heart". Although my dream ideas sound more professional, experimental, and fun, I think for now I'll stick with "Puzzle to My Heart" as it has a smaller cast, one location, and is already written. Should my muse decide to get her rear in gear and inspire me to write one of the other scripts I have in mind, then perhaps I'll switch to one of those. I still have time. Here is the assignment:

“Puzzle to My Heart” is the story of a puzzle-obsessed Stacks librarian who discovers a code in a book and follows it to a series of books, each with a coded clue inside. You see, she never met a puzzle she didn’t love. The code takes her on a journey of more codes in order to learn the identity of the person who created the greatest puzzle she would ever solve. Little does she know that the creator is someone she overlooks on a daily basis. This is an intellectual love story with a surprising twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment