Sunday, March 6, 2011

Assignment #7: Production Schedule

For this assignment, we just have to turn in a piece of paper listing our shooting schedule. Some people have simple production schedules listing only the dates they plan to film, whereas others have very complex schedules. One student in my class mentioned she would create a list of each scene she would shoot including the names of characters, props she would need, and locations she would shoot at.

As I'm not completely positive of my first shooting date, I can't do this assignment as thoroughly as I would prefer.

I know I want to shoot this Saturday the 12th from around nine in the morning to about one or two in the afternoon. I don't know how long it will take to do each scene, or if I'm going to shoot in order of the script (for easier editing) or group scenes together based on location (for a quicker work day). At some point I'll make a prop list and go to pick up the uniforms I need from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment