Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Prop List

Here is my prop list:
  • Library Student Assistant Uniform T-Shirts (3: S, M, L)
  • Library Student Assistant Uniform Hoodies (2: L)
  • Books (The Shining, The Glass Castle, The Onion Girl, Catching Fire, Fahrenheit 451)
  • Labels for books (5)
  • Glasses with the lens removed
  • Chairs (2)
  • Table
  • Book cart
  • Rubik's Cube
  • Puzzle book
  • Pencil
  • Paper with Patron Request
  • Tape
On Friday I'll pick up the equipment I reserved from the school and the Rubik's Cube that a friend said I could borrow. I packed up most of the props in a bag already, along with a camera for someone to take photos of the shoot with. I will print out some more copies of the script on Friday in case we need extras on Saturday, though all my actors have a final version of the script as it is. I still need to create the labels for the books and tape them onto the books, and I also have to find spots in the library Stacks area to place the books so they look like they belong there. I'll probably go looking for the P section later today, which I can only assume stands for "POP FICTION" because several books I own that the school library also owns have them listed there, and they're popular fictional books.

No comments:

Post a Comment