Friday, February 18, 2011

Singling Them Out

So I just listened to several albums by the local band No Time to Think, who I mentioned before. I found a few songs I like, and two songs I really think could work. They're called "Fantasy" and "Closing Time" (http://notimetothink.bandcamp.com/album/the-mediator-between-head-and-hand-is-the-heart-2). There are a few songs which have great introductions that I could cut to loop, but I feel a bit bad for getting rid of lyrics. My only supporting factor in that sense is that the lyrics would interfere with the words being spoken by my actors and actresses. I'll take another listen and find some of the release forms I'll need in order to use their music. Here's hoping I can find just one or two more songs that will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment