Monday, February 28, 2011

Storyboarding: The Final Cut

Today my friend and I finished working on the storyboard as she didn't have time to finish on her own over the weekend. She said she'll scan the pages she has so she can edit them on her computer and print out a copy of the final storyboard for me to turn in Wednesday. Let me tell you, it looks fan-freaking-tastic!

My only concern is that because there are so many frames (I believe about 75 to 100 frames total) I'll have a stack of papers larger than my script and organizing them is going to be a pain in terms of figuring out what to shoot each day of filming, which I've yet to decide since I don't have all my actors yet. She mentioned being able to fit only four to six frames per page, and of course she has to scan all of these into her computer to edit them and organize them. I hope she remembers to number them.

I don't know if it will be worth it to post the entire storyboard here, so maybe I'll only post the first few pages or link to a Flickr gallery with everything posted there.

Depending on how I turn this production journal in, I may just wait to export this blog, print everything out, and then turn in a additional copy of the storyboard as a standalone post.

No comments:

Post a Comment